With the ever expanding market of subscription boxes out there, it's hard to decide, and honestly, given the "surprise" nature of the concept, how do you know if you'll like what's inside the box? Good question, and we're here to offer up some intel.
1. Joy delivered! We hear it from so many of our subscribers "It's like Christmas 4 times a year", it's a little bit of self-care that's just for them. Especially women, we give so much of ourselves to our families, friends, work and community, this is for you.
2. It's a discovery box of unique Canadian brands. With the ethos of natural and organic, practical and beautiful, we source from small and medium-sized brands from coast to coast to coast, and beyond. Every season we hear how from subscribers how much they enjoy being introduced to products they've never seen before, and how have ordered more of. It's like a personal concierge service!
"The Maple Box is a great way to discover the latest and greatest in local wellness." - according to Natural Habitat
3. We focus on woman-owned and BIPOC-owned brands. In a pandemic-challenged world, woman- and BIPOC-owned businesses are continuing to prove their resilience, innovation and fierce optimism. We actively seek out these natural and organic products, to be able to introduce them to our subscriber base, who are equally as enthusiastic.
4. We do the work for you. Every single item is hand picked by our editor. She's got an eye for what's new and what you're sure to love from season to season. She also has an amazing nose, and is the creative director behind the collection of clean-burning luxury candles. Into The Woods is our #1 fan favourite!
"...it’s chock full of mostly Canadian nature-inspired goodies along with a copy of Maple magazine. Not strictly a fashion or beauty box, The Maple Box is more of a wellness buffet" - according to Refinery29
5. The Maple Box is downright amazing value. Imagine a box filled with beautiful, practical yet luxury products worth up to $230, for only $118. We offer free shipping across Canada. Plus, as a subscriber, you get first pick on deals, exclusive to The Maple Box subscribers, throughout the year.